Read more →
Location: Walnut, CA
Recognition: IIDA Calibre Award Nominated (Admin) and LEED Silver Certified (DTC)
Project Size: 78 Workstations
Products: Allsteel, Gunlocke ,National, KI, Mayline and Humanscale
CBI was awarded a 10 year contract with Mt. SAC that began in 2011, providing Allsteel products, specifications, project management and installation.
The IIDA Calibre Award Nominated project, Mt. SAC Administration Building, was the first of several projects that CBI has completed at the campus.
- The Administration Building was a renovation of an existing 2-level building, with departments that include: Division Office, Human Resources, Research & Institutional Effectiveness Office, Grants Office, Marketing & Public Affairs Office, Printing Services, Administrative Services Office, and classrooms.
- Allsteel & Gunlocke products were chosen due to the design customization and flexibility that each manufacturer was able to achieve.
- (73) Allsteel workstations, (39) Allsteel & Gunlocke Private Offices, (9) Conference Rooms, and Ergonomic Accessories
The Design Technology Center (DTC) was the next of several projects that CBI has completed at the campus.
- The DTC is a 63,000 square foot, 2-level building and is LEED Silver certified with the USGBC.
- This impressive new facility was designed to encourage student and faculty collaboration and is the new home to the Photography Department, and technology based programs such as, graphic arts, radio and TV production, animation, architecture and interior design.
- (25) Allsteel Private Offices, (23) Classrooms, (1) Conference Room, and Ergonomic Accessories.